MOTHEO HAS A STATED OBJECTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE COMMUNITIES IN WHICH WE OPERATE. THIS IS IN LINE WITH OUR STATED OBJECTIVE OF TRUE EMPOWERMENT.
Our contributions over the years have taken many forms such as:
• The Building of Homes
• Home Repairs
In Lindelani, the eThekwini Municipality were requested by the Premier of Kwa-Zulu Natal to assist two families in the area who were facing extreme hardships.
The first was a 22 year old soccer enthusiast who lost both his legs as a result of injuries sustained playing soccer. He was living in a 15m2 shack, which was in a poor state of repair. Motheo built him a new home on the site – the handover of which is depicted below – He has been TRULY EMPOWERED.
In the same area we extended a house for a single amputee, gogo Thabani Goba.
Motheo Construction Group supported the development and construction of the Constitution Hill Women’s Memorial at Constitution Hill, at a cost of R 350,000
- Motheo Construction Group supported the development and construction of the Constitution Hill Women’s Memorial at Constitution Hill, at a cost of R350,000
- We have supplied school uniforms to children from needy families in Ladysmith and Newcastle.
- We are currently constructing Crèche’s in Newcastle and Hlabisa.
- We continue to support schools, the aged and vulnerable communities in the areas we operate.
- We are currently refurbishing the West Orlando Golf Club facility in Soweto.
- Financial support for the Voter Registration drive – Adelaide Eastern Cape
- Sports Equipment – Verulum Institute Durban
- Offices for Community meetings – Fort Beaufort – Eastern Cape
- Repairs to storm damaged schools – Marian Hill
- Sports Equipment – Diepsloot
- Youth Development – Eastern Cape
- Aids Awareness – eThekwini
- Play Ground Equipment – Welbedacht