Application deadline: 31 AUGUST 2019
TENDER AND ADMIN ASSISTANT
MOTHEO CIVILS require a TENDER AND ADMIN ASSISTANT
Reporting to: Estimator – Civils
Office Based: Motheo Civils – Randburg
Requirements: Good planning and communication skills. Advanced proficiency in English. Competent in CCS, Excel, Word, Power point, Drop box, Skype.
Previous experience required: Minimum 5 years. Compiling and submitting of tenders. Use of LTB advantageous.
Expected commencement date: 1 October 2019
Tender Assistant Duties:
- Import Bill of Quantities from MS Excel into CCS.
- Trade the BoQ (Estimator to assist).
- Identify and list major materials with estimator and assist with tender quotes and the follow up thereof.
- Identify/sourcing of subcontractors for specialised trades.
- Reading through the tender document and understanding the requirements of the client/engineer w.r.t tender returnables and functionality criteria and addressing accordingly.
- Addressing all logistics associated with the tender including document collection, writing up and completing for submission as well as coordinating and handling the logistics involved for delivery of tender.
- Requesting documentation from JV partners or potential SMME contractors for tender purposes.
- Application of BBBEE JV Scorecard for tender purposes where applicable.
General Administration Duties:
- Managing day-to-day tasks that the General Manager may require.
- Arranging all travel logistics for the General Manager, Estimator and other staff as required.
- Compilation and distribution of minutes of meetings.
Please send your CV along with a full record of academic results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 31 AUGUST 2019
Please note: Should you not have heard from us after 2 weeks of applying – your application was regrettably unsuccessful.