A Truly South African Company. Truly Empowered.
MOTHEO CONSTRUCTION GROUP
Motheo currently operates in South Africa, no other countries.
We would never charge a fee to be employed, interviewed or recruited.
Please beware of fraudulent job offers.
Plumber - Bloemfontein (Reference Number: MCGW01/26)
Motheo Construction Group is an Employment Equity employer that gives preference to suitable candidates who add to the diversity of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan plumbing installations and layouts;
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems, pipes, drainage and fixtures;
- Fitting, repairing, cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes fittings;
- Experience in large diameter pipes;
- Pressure management.
APPLICABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12;
- Valid Trade test as a plumber;
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a plumber;
- Valid driver’s licence.
JOB RELEVANT PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to read blue prints and architectural drawings;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills;
- Good working knowledge of water supply;
- Available to work on weekends, should the need arise;
- Physically fit.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Sebina Mohlakoana, on or before 31 January 2022
Please Note: only applications sent to the email@example.com will be considered. Applications sent to personal emails will be discarded.
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2022
Motheo’s current BEE rating
B-BBEE LEVEL 1
Motheo's current Gradings
9GB PE, 9CE PE, 7EB PE, 8EP PE, 8ME PE, 7SF PE